Tuesday, February 23, 2010

     Working with my new teams I am having a fun time. Dajasia is the note taker and the drwer. Elias is the organizer. Jonathan is the team captain. Karina is the wiki updater and the drawer. And I'm the Flash Clash.  My team mates are very helpful and diligent. They are kind and dedicated. However, they aren't always great to work with. We have arguments and we have disputes, but they are somehow always solved.
    In the paper prototypes I had a great time doing the presentations. Our team did the arts perfectly although we did have to start over. With the extra time that Ms.Ross-Miller gave us we had more time to correct mistakes and practice. With the math I'm getting to the right track and I think that we still have alittle more to do but we are doing good. My frustrations is probably wanting to do my work because sometimes I just want to goof off. I get really really tempted. My honorable moments were nothing because I dont do much:)
     Although I did have one moment when the final game was put to the test. It was a very proud moment because our fianl copy was excellent. We made a 95% on the grade. Ms.Ross-Miller said that if our graphics would have been a little better and we would've talked alittle louder we could of got 100%.
I am very glasd that we were put into a group because it made it much easier and exciting. Our grop is called "The Good, The Bad, and You" and our game is called the "Green Effect".
    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment