Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Best Blog know to humanity.... Seriously


Globaloria... Globaloria... Globaloria...
Thats probably all you hear. Why? Always almost every time it comes up in a conversation is because it a very resourceful and enjoyable class.
I am always glad to be apart of Globaloria and think that some people take it for granite sometimes. We all were given the opportunity to join Globaloria and she be very appreciative that we are able to learn and be very skillful in the area of technology. Which by the way a lot of students don't have the opportunity to join.
In Globaloria I have learned numerous resourceful things. For example I have learned how to blog, I have learned how to e-mail and add hyperlinks, pictures, videos, and music, I have learned the basic uses and configurations of Flash and Wiki/MyGlife, I have learned how to record what I've learned and last and foremost I have learned basic typing skills, independence skills, and the importance of technology.
I adore blogging! I love blogging because it gives everyone the opprotunity to express possibly everything! Anyone can sign up for a blog and everyone has the chance to write however they would have to be responsible for what they write.  s0 !F u wR!t3 t4!2 it doesn't matter.
In Globaloria we currently have an on-going challenging game design. We are called "The Good, The Bad, And You". Our game is called "The Green Effect". Now let me tell you a little about the process of our game designing. First, we had to come up with our game topic and responsibilities. Second we had brainstorm paper prototypes. ( Which was so easy - Considering that it was just ideas). During those two steps we had minor complications with people not participating and people not doing their proper responsibilities, but our team soon mended those little cracks in the road. Foremost and final we had to put our game ideas on paper. That was definitely the hardest part especially because we got a little behind because we didn't have the proper materials required for completing the project. All and all we finished and we did a wonderful presentation. The Green Effect was a great success. It was about water pollution and air pollution and I think we did pretty good for 3 levels.
In Globaloria I look forward to "creating" the game on Flash because we are pretty confident about our gaming becoming a masterpiece. However we do not expect to make it to Washington. I also look forward to learning more about and mastering Wiki and Flash. I would like to master it because I think that will the skills of such technology I could help and enters new Worlds for others.Which I probably will.
The Green Effect is focusing on air and water pollution. We choose those concepts for specific reasons.

  1. Majority of us had water pollution 
  2. Some had air pollution
  3. It wasn't very broad 
  4. It was short and sweet 
Are game ideas are coming along perfectly. At first we all had "writer's Block". We couldn't think of anything, but then something inspired us to pull it together and put as much effort and participation that we possibly contained into this one work of art. I was and still am thrilled to have such an opportunity. It is a great experience for everyone to encounter. I am thrilled because I've always played games and never thought I would be able to create one, and I am glad to be able to participate in this. For future reference if i liked making games or if it was to frustrating and complicated I will know wether to move on with gaming or stay with my current career choice. I am very ecstatic about taking such a class and thank the staff for making it possible.
                                                                     - Thanks:)


"The Good, The Bad, and You"       My Globaloria Blog        My Wiki Page











No comments:

Post a Comment