Monday, February 22, 2010

The Green Effect

The Green Effect was a great succes. I had a great time working on the paper prototypes. We did a pretty good job as I saw it.


I found it complicated and humerous. Complicated because of the diffuculty of the prototype design and humerous because I loved the way we were all running franticilly! Hilarious! Also it was fortunate that one of the team members is participating. We were so lucky to finish becasue we were behind, and it even looked AWESOME! I understood the paper proto-types crystal clearly. I think that our team also understood because we all brought proper supplies and we were very persistent and hard working.


It was Okay working with a team becasue one of them was alittle frustrating and unreliable but he did participate at the end. I think our team is doing an excellent job and as we progress we will accomplish many things on the game process.

No comments:

Post a Comment