Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Good, The Bad, and You

     My role in The Good, The Bad, and You is very important. I am the Flash maggier Person. I'm good at this job becasue I like to play with the flash tools and codes. Which probably no one likes to do. Also I'm pretty good at following directions that I have to read.
     Disagreements definitly! I always argue about what to do, being too bossy, and sometimes wanting to do everything! We resolved them by making more specific roles and captain duties.
     I look forward to doing the Flash and seeing what our wiki page turns out to be. Flash because I love to create animation, mix and blend colors, and and funky font to pages.
     Our inspiration is walking out the door and smelling gas, looking at the sky and seeing black, watching people pour waste into lake and watching fish pop up with x's in their eyes, seeing more and more peoplle being diagnosed and dieing from air related disease's. We thought that doing water/air pollution was an interesting and important topic because we think that if we educate more people that they can tell their friends ,thus , making the sky clearer, the air and water cleaner, and people alive and healthy.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment