Tuesday, November 24, 2009

On November 23, 2009 2 visitors came and discussed our game topics, and formats. First, we made up our own game and used the topic Health and more specifically Lung Cancer. We discussed how are game would be set-up. We said that the game would include something like a smoking monster and a character would be shooting cures/antidotes back at the monster. (Cure/Antidote being stop smoking gum, patches, water, exercise, and all things to avoid smoking)
Finally we discussed our own game plans with Ms. Rachel, Ms. Meredith, and Ms. Shannon. Although we could not physically see Ms. Shannon and Ms. Meredith we could hear them. We contacted them through phone and they listened to our conversations. Almost like eaves-dropping! Just Kidding! And then accidentally I hung up because I lifted the phone and pressed the button and it went uuuu....! Ha ha I was laughing and I felt ashamed but then I was fine! Mrs. Ross-Miller asked if I wanted to present. Well actually she told me I was going to present! And as I was presenting Ms. Shannon and Ms. Meredith I was heading in the right direction and she gave me some good suggestions! Then I listened to the other's presentation and gave good critique and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment