Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Toros Game

The Toros game was AWESOME! I sat next to Karina and Shawn. Irie was there ,too. I had fun up there. Karina and I shared a pizza and lots of laughs. I payed attention sort of. I was laughing alot at the peolpe who were dancing. I had a blast! When Karina went to the restroom i offered to come too and it was hilarious! Why? 'Cause I scared the living dead out of her! I pretended like I left and when she came out I said RAR! And she freaked OUT!! It was so funny!
I thought that things couldn't get better but they did! Karina and I were selected by Dr. Cantu to sit in the front row seat 15! We were so close that they were sweating on us! Gross ,but cool! The coach kept his guard up the whole game! He was cussing and shouting through out the game. Then, ( Yeah some more!) one of the staff told me when the game was at 1:30 seconds I was to go to the table to recieve a ball and shirt! I wa named FAN OF THE GAME!!!!! AWESOME RIGHT?! I got to meet number 44 Dwayne Jones! HE was like super duper tall! It was so cool! He signed his shirt which read PLAYER OF THE DAY and he gave it to me! We took a picture and it was AWESOME!!!! I had a blast at the game and I thank Dr. Cantu and all her work! Thank YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment