Thursday, November 19, 2009

This week I was finishing up my Game Prep Questions. I learned how to make text boxes, change color and font. I leasrned how to type and write in Flash. This week was alittle complex because we had to type our Questin 1-7 in Flash. I didn't like doing Flash over and over because when there no carrot or bunny and without them there's no fun! I mean come on who wants to write about their game! I want to get to the desighning! Although I guess planing ahead is good.
My excitment about my game probably would be desighing the game and getting to see my work somewhere! I mean that would be AWESOME! I'm not a big gamer ,but creating a game would be AWESOME!!!!! I mean if I moved to a different school (which I won't) I would be ahead of every body!

No comments:

Post a Comment