Thursday, November 5, 2009

Flash

This week in Globaloria our main focus is on Flash and action script. We are learning how to make moving objects, layers, adding color, and sound. I learn so much in Globaloria that is helpful at home or at any computer. Sometimes it can be a bit boring and frustrating! I mean I love it and all but who in their right mind make us watch a 20 minute instructional video!!!!! UGH!!! Anyway this is what happened!
First, we watched that dumb 20 minute instructional video on flash. Second, we went to flash and we made this characters and then we made them ''symbols.'' During that I got totally lost in assisting others! I was on the edge of a tantrum, but then Karina was keeping me updated! She helped me and I helped her. Overall I had a lot of fun doing action script.
I learned how to add animation, and motion. I learned how to go crazy in 10 minutes! I learned how to delete pictures.
I had a lot of fun doing this assignment and look forward to further challenges! Thank You for all you do Mrs. Ross-Miller!!!

Need Help? Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment