Friday, October 1, 2010

Valerie F. 6 2010

       The two topics that I am most interested in are Oceans and Endangered Species. I choose Oceans because I think it really important to save and protects all marine life and undiscovered species. For the most part I think that almost everyone love little fishies and cute dolphins. I love whales, dolphins, clownfish and the littel obscure creatures at the botten of the ocean. They glow, they spike, they spear and hover. I think that the smaller thins are better.
     I choose Endangered Species because once again I love animals! Especially the weird ones! I just think they are so fascinating! I'm almost positive that no one really wants to lose the environment to trash, pollution, fungi, mold and disease. Which is why this is going to be my attempt at preserving wildlife and indegenous creatures on planet Earth.
     These two topics are two subjects that I think are very important to this current environment. With so many things being affected by global warming, pollution, littering and many other things what's going to happen to the life on this planet? How are we going to survive? We are going to be the ones to change that! We can change tomorrow.


http://www.surfrider.org/

Endangered Species

4 comments:

  1. aww i love animal's to how funny!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job about the ocean and endangered species. I liked it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool I want to do mine on recycling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a topic that many people around the world are passionate about.

    ReplyDelete