Friday, October 1, 2010

Valarie F. 5 2010

    Possible Game Topics


These are some game topic websites that I found on

I will begin researching diffrent topics I found on this directory to help me come up with more game ideas that I would like to focus on.

Here are some of my intrests:



     The resason why I picked Animal Aid is because believe that although animals have no way to communicate with humans they should also be given rights. Rights to be there own animals with an average happy life.
     I choose Child Labor because I'm pretty sure that's illegal here, but in 3rd World countries its not. So children are working in horrible conditions with minimum wadge. Which honsetly is stupid, greedy and wrong for managers and company owners to do.
     I liked the topic of Oceans because I really like marine life and would like to further explore te wonders of the waters. Also because I don't want to see the oceans wash away before generations after us.
     I picked endagered species because I like exotic and domestic animals. I really think that exotic animals are really fascinating in the wild. I mean there so free and pretty, but if the animals are extinct and gone forever how are others going to share an expirence of a lifetime with animals and beautiful creatures.

These are a few links from MyGLife



     Most of these topics have to do with saving planet earth form pure choas and peril. So to be sure that people know what may happen I'd like to spread awareness about whats happening and what are future may look like.
     I choose the Global Warming and littering because I really really really LOVE this earth and I don't want to either be like burned to bits or have this place trashed and dirty to the point where we like have to move to the moon or something, you know?
     I choose Water Pollution and the enviorment because I'm a really big fan of clean fresh water and if all our lakes are smoggy and dirty I con't drink pretty water!! And the enviorment becuase I'm an even bigger fan of unique creatures and again I really don't want to lose these beautiful creatures. 

1 comment:

  1. Very meaningful. I think you have chosen some social issues that are important for people of the world to know more about so that they may be stopped. Great work!

    ReplyDelete