Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas






Christmas is a very joyous and important holiday. It was the day that the Virgin Mary gave life to Jesus. He was born in a barn with animals. Then the three wise men followed a beloved star to come upon a holy baby. Christmas is also important because it is the time for giving and family time. I love Christmas because everyone is always in a good mood and they are all very generous. In the Christmas spirit I am going to go and donate and volunteer at the Austin Police Department Operation Blue Santa. I have never done this but I look forward to this wonderful experience. I like the idea of almost my entire family contributing to this project. My aunt and mother thought of the idea to volunteer with delivering the presents to families in need . I really really really want to do this and I look forward giving back to the community! I am going to have a very generous Christmas.
The second part of my Christmas I am going to spend in Austin and Manor. I plan to spend Christmas Eve at my grandparents house in Manor. There I plan to exchange presents and talk with my family! So fun! Then Christmas Day I will wake up too early and open all my presents! I still can't confirm with you that these are my official plans. I may or may be with my dad for Christmas Eve and receive my presents from family early!! Yay! Merry Christmas guys and Have an awesome Christmas!
Santa Clause Is coming to Town

No comments:

Post a Comment