Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Flash

Flash
Flash to me is sometimes very confusing. All the layers, codes, and colors can really be tricky. There all sorts of complicated processes on flash that we have to learn and practice to be able to understand Flash.
I enjoy Flash because challenges are fun to complete and Flash is a skill we have to master to complete our games. Some are as complex as algebra and some are easy as pie. I also like Flash because it keeps me occupied and learning. That way I want to do more of it. Also if keep up with the codes, tiny numbers, letters, or symbols and with the teacher you can have a perfect Flash project.
I dislike flash because sometimes Flash is really really frustrating and from time to time I stop and quit. Although I said I like challeges I dont like 50 at one time. Sometimes I forget to put certain codes and numbers on the saving, exporting, or uploading and that tiny symbol screws up my whole process! I hate Flash sometimes.
Overall I think Flash is a very good hands-on lesson and process and can help you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment