Friday, October 2, 2009

Final Exam


I have learned a whole lot of things in Globaloria Class this six weeks. I have learned to post blogs on my blogger and change my status on both blogger and My-G-Life. I have learned to add pictures, hyperlinks, and videos. I have learned to change the screen saver and the desktop background which Mrs. Ross-Miller hates! :) I have leaned the short cuts to clicking and double clicking. I have learned most of the settings.I have learned new vocabulary words such as ribbon, button, hot key, fragment, and log. I have learned to look at how many people visit things by looking at the log. I have learned to type faster by getting behind on assignments when I type too slow and memorizing the button locations. I have learned to chat with friends on wiki and g-mail. I have learned to do online academic assignments. I have learned not to upload certain things if they have virus threats. I have learned the first few steps to creating games and how they should look. I have also learned to keep everything nice and organized on the computer because your data could get lost or the teachers will get after you. Thank You to all the teachers that have taught and corrected me this six weeks! Especially Ms.Ross-Miller! ☆

-Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment