Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Learn The Bones


"Learn The Bones" is a good educational game about the 206 bones that are in your body. The purpose of the game to me was to teach and get students to understand and be interested in the Human body.
From the learners point of view it was an interesting game. I enjoyed learning about the bones. I understood what to do and the purpose of the game. The instruction were very clear and understandable. From the developers point of I would have changed the colors. They didn't look like a color combination to me. I would be very proud of myself if i was the game developer. The game overall is AWESOME!!

The game was very creative. I liked the way the developer included different colors. It was very vibrant. It looked professional and kid friendly.

It was very clear what to achieve. It worked very well and I had fun playing it.

Although I would improve the time of play. Because It was a short amount of time that the player had to finish the puzzle and answer. Also i would change the question part from only having one try to having three strikes.

I really enjoyed playing both games.

-Thank You







No comments:

Post a Comment