Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Technology


Technology
Technology is one of my strongest subjects. It is amusing, challenging, and keeps me occupied.
To me nothing is very frustrating. I like most things about technology. Although sometimes getting things to be placed, or copied, or pasted, or here or there is difficult. But all it takes is a little playing around with it and trying new things.
Making an improvement in this class would be keeping up with the class and paying attention. Also instead of messing around I should be trying to focus.
Mrs. Ross-Miller in my opinion is doing a fantastic job getting us to complete our work and projects. I love the way she is understanding and wiling to comfort you. Also the way she is firm and honest when that kind of teacher is needed.
I understand all of the assignments and concepts in Globaloria. I like this class very much.
Somethings that I would like to see more of would probably be media, sports, graphics, all students being engaged in the lesson, and modern technology.
And maybe some incorporation in YouTube or reading or sports or something that will make us wonder!!!
Thank you Mrs.Ross-Miller for the effort and being such a wonderful teacher!
Thank You!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment