Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Are You Making the Right Choices?


"Are you making the right choices?" was a good, fun and, educational game. The purpose of the game to me was early life choices and helping learners understand the hard and confusing situations he or she may encounter and making good healthy smart choices. It was like a multiple choice answer.

From my point of view the game was very educational. I understood what to do and how to do it and I understood the purpose of the game. From the developers point of view I would probably change the instructions to make them a bit more simple for those who do not understand. And make the game a little more interesting like maybe add more levels or being able to pick your piece. Also maybe something to make the person more interested.

In my eyes the the game was set up like a playing board with spaces and a person to represent the player. It was legible and creative. Although i would have have changed it to make it a little bigger and clearer. But it was very welcoming and pre-teen friendly.
I would like to learn to create games period! But i would also like to add color and animation to writing and also i would like to learn to do games with multi players.
-Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment