Thursday, September 23, 2010

Valerie F. 4 2010

      So far I'm very interested in most of the games I've been "exploring". Some of the games are actually helping me to sort of figure out what I would like to do with my game.   
     The game that I did for the Review #1 was Funbrian Math Arcade. I decided to review this game because it is very educational and engaging. Basically all you have to do is try and reach the end of the levels by passing each game. Funbrain provides various strategies and faster ways to solve equations and expressions.
     The game that I picked for the Review #2 is called Magnets and Springs because although it is very creative and attracting to the eye it is hard to understands. Honestly I didn't want to read the instructions that maybe would've helped me, but I don't think it should be so hard to configure.  I mean really?
     I'm really interested in exploring more games in order to get more play time and ideas!

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you write. We have some ideas in common and i think that is really impresive. I will like to know more about you game idea....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So which game genre would you say is the most interesting to you at this point?

    ReplyDelete