Thursday, September 16, 2010

Valerie F. 3 2010

       Honestly after watching few sections of the Documentary I was alittle scared and sad. After seeing all the statictics and predictions of the fututre to come I thought to myself, "How did we end up like this? ". The documentary was very straight-forward and honest. Gore, really knows how to connect with an audience. It was so suprising to me how much time has cange. I mean not only is the planet in danger, but we are the ones who put it there. Us. Together. We are weaking this planet through our daily lives. I'm glad that some poelpe finally realized these past generations have been through enough. Seriously, can someone tell me that our future is secure and that I will live through? Can anyone say that the vigorous modern new generations can be structered and live to be future leaders?  I didn't think so. I am also awed that people are caring. After the several years of arguing and snapping at one another, we finally can come together and help this planet go back to its original health.We can restore it. With eveyones help, diligence and determination to complete this strenuous task we can save the World.
     With so many new gases and chemicals the atmospere has become so full of pollutions and contaminated air! What can we do to stop it? With such a big problem some people think that we can't do anything to stop it. When really the question is are you going to do something? If everything we do daily is causing so many problems then let's reverse it! When driving to swork or school try driving a hybrid car. Not wasting so much as is conserving our fossil fuels. When your not using something that pluged in to an outlet, unplug it and save money and energy. At school use as many recycled materials as possible. You see, just doing a little everyday could amount to helping the Earth for Years.
     At first I wasn't like astonished, but I was alittle surprised. I mean maybe its something that we could've expected, but how did we let it get so bad?!
    
    

2 comments:

  1. Very insightful and thought provoking questions you have posed here Valerie. It is crazy to think how far we have come without paying any attention to the dangers that we are inflicting on our planet. I know that our future is bright because students like you are going to do everything in your power to solve this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was the title of the documentary?

    ReplyDelete