Thursday, March 11, 2010

Visit from Ms.Shannon

     Ms.Shannon decided it was time to pay East Austin College Prep Academy a visit and to see how we have progressed. Also to show us some new Wiki and Flash techniques.
     First off when Ms.Shannon came in we were immeaditly forced to start our flash uploads. I was like what???? NO FREE TIME!!!! Ugh. However I didn't have any complete pages to look the way I wanted so I kept working on my Flash. Karina and I had no intention to start uploading anytime soon. So for about 30-45 minutes we were working with the drawing flash process.
      Until, Ms.Shannon fianlly came around asking what we were working on and when Karina and I showed her we had nothing she looked disappointed.
      She soon went over the steps again with us and we were fine. We continued to work on Flash and I finshed! Happy day. Now I don't have to do anything.
      She showed us how to upload multipule files in one. It was pretty cool. Although she did seem a a little pushy. No Offense ..... wait maybe I shouldn't have said that :)
     

     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment