Friday, March 5, 2010

Team Progress

 In Flash my team has been doing a wonderful job. We have almost all of the levels complete and we will soon be adding it to flash. Due to my 'illness' yesterday we don't have the title page, instructions, or the main facts. My fault for lugging my team behind.
     My learning expirence in Flash has been very......diffucult and fascinating. It so ironic that it only took one video to learn how to draw so much in Flash. We didn't even watch the entire thing. At least I didn't. Flash is becoming simplier by the level. So much easier when you've practiced for a long time. Technique wise I did okay, but I oculd've done better. I did cut afew corners when working with shapes and colors. However, it did look pretty good. Some new techniques I learned include shape drawing and color fill. There are many ways to do it but I choose the easiest.
     The subject of our game is air and water pollution. In the first level we have cigaretts and fish representing water pollution. In level Two there is air polution with trucks, factories and more things that could be hazardous to the air and our enviorment.  
     Some new things I have learned include learning how to coperate and be nice and not bossy to other team members, although sometimes wedo disagree and argue we still came up with a pretty good game idea and prototype.
     Our team progress has been going pretty well for a couple of newbies. Our team doesn't get along like peas in a pod, but we are getting aloing "good". There has been no unresolved issues in our group. But we have had some very very iratic fights. Not everyone in the group has been doin their assignments all the time. We do have a hastle with trying to get Elias to do the right thing and stay on task. And sometimes I don't want to do some things, but in the end in results in me working very diligently.
     In teams I feel like we are doing better and faster than doing it individually. Not only have we come together and did an awesome game, but we are doing things more diligently.



1 comment:

  1. Great post! Great images and hyperlink usage. This is a well-written blog. Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete