Friday, January 13, 2012

My Gaming Habits


What types of games do you enjoy playing? 
What are the titles? Ummmmm , simple games like Pacman , Tetris , Angry Birds , Bloxors , Just Dance , Guitar Hero , & occasionally Call of Duty with my little brother . ( Yes , I suck at it       -_____- }
When did you begin playing games, on what type of game system?  I only got into games because of my little brother , he's a total game freak . I suppose it started on The Xbox .
Do your parents/guardians limit the amount of time you are allowed to play games? My mom tries to limit the amount of time , because she says we could be doing something more productive , blah , blah , blah . 
Do you think it is possible to get completely addicted to playing video games? Why or why not? Certainly , I think that video games are definitely easy to get addicted to . Simply because , the game could be challenging and fun to play . 

No comments:

Post a Comment