Thursday, December 1, 2011

About My Topic

My topic is about air pollution in major cities .
This issue interest me because , over the past few years the air pollution levels have skyrocketed and I would like to know why and what we can do to change it .
I want people to learn how many pollutants are in the atmosphere and what the effects of having so much pollutants are , because I think that if more people know about air pollution , that they could possible change their ways of how they use different products and change things for the better .
This issue needs to be addressed because , I'm pretty sure that if we keep adding pollutants to the Earth at the same rate we are now , we could cause really destructive , PERMANENT damage to our planet . And I think it's important that we do everything in our power to stop that .

No comments:

Post a Comment