Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Playing to Learn , Genre : Sports & Racing


Definition of Sports & Racing Games : Sports and racing games typically involve cooperation and competition between the players.


1. The Game that taught me a new skill or subject:
The Race to Justice
2. The Game that taught me information about a new or existing social issue:
In the Sports & Racing Genre , I did not find any social issues involved in the game 
3. The game or games that I liked the best:
Neon Rider !
4. What happens in the game or games:
The Gamer must get the bike to the end of the track
5. How you play the game or games:

In order to finish the track , the gamer has to switch colors to match the lines . If the bike falls upside down your health level goes down and the level is restarted . 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie I really enjoyed your post but next time I would prefer you to add more detail in your post and provide more information but in the post it was fairly good :D<3:)

    ReplyDelete