Monday, September 12, 2011

9/11

First set of questions :
How old were you on September 11, 2001?
Three years old
When did you first learn about the attacks and who explained the events to you?
I'm think I was in 2nd or 3rd grade and I first learned about it from school, but later my mother explained further.
What kind of impact did these attacks have on your life or your parents lives?

I think it gave everyone a higher level of paranoia, including my mom and dad. 


Second Set of  Questions :
What was the issue with this game?
Because everyone has a different interpretation and reaction to the game, some people think of the game as an exploitation and people are outraged.
How do you feel about it?
I think that it's not something that should have been made into a video game in the first place. During the game, people actual emotion of  feel helpless and hopeless , which isn't really something that should be given off as a video game. I mean, yes, what happened was a tragedy, but it's not something that should be made fun of, as the creators of the game basically did.
3. What is the problem with portraying on such an awful violent event through a video game?
I think that it causes outrage and sadness among people that survived the attack and that do not wish for the event to be remember in such a way. Also, I don't think anyone wants their child to find out and play a game, that involves watching the World Trade Center crumble. 
4. How can you make sure that your web games tell the whole story or teach a lesson in an honorable way?
By portraying the event in not such a violent way and promoting something good and not so violent.







No comments:

Post a Comment