Thursday, March 24, 2011

Valerie F. : 10 2011

     Well, after we create our games I really don't know if I would try to sell it. I think it would depend on what the game was focused , how we wold present the video game , and if it was really good enough for the tough video game competition-world. However, if I did I choose to try and advertise our game, I think I would choose to have one well-known male athlete ( probably Michael Phelps or Crisitano Ronaldo ) , one widely-know female athlete (  probably Venus/Serena Williams ) , and one very knowledgeable scientist . I think that it would not only promote better health for the Earth and a cleaner environment, but it would also create a better reputation for the people.
     The advertstising part would be a bit difficult, but I think that we could maybe do great commercials and maybe some talk shows to better promote it.

1 comment:

  1. I think involving a well- known scientist is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete