Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Valerie F 1 2011

Google Science Fair
I think that its great that Google thought up something like this. I mean, us as children have a lot of potential to help and change this world for the better and this is exactly what adults can do to give us a chance to show what we can do.
I do, but then I don't because although I love a good challenge I just don't really think, that I could compete  with all these other kids. But I do think it would be pretty fun and frustrating to do something like that.
It would be pretty amazing to be able to compete with other kids that have the same or different ideas to try and change the world.
I think that I would  most likely be focused on either Life Science or engineering, because I think that helping out in one way or another would create like a  chain effect. Also because I really like to be outside and like to study different animals - excluding bugs.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I Like This Blog Because It Talks About The Fair And That You Would Love To Enter And All The Ideas(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!valerie you write really good and i understand what you are saying you are really smart so i hope you enter the fair bcause it would be really cool and you would be really goo at it!=D

    ReplyDelete