Monday, April 26, 2010

Globaloria ( Strangers )

     Gloabloria is basically a program that is used by students mostly in Middle School and High School.
My name is Valerie and I am 12 years old and I attend East Austin College Prep Academy. Globaloria is my third period in group D - Prep AP-.
     Globaloria has to do with a lot of programs such as Flash and MyGLife. It is linked to Flash  because in game designing Flash is used to color, draw, and animate. MyGlife is linked to Globaloria because we can get help from other schools and "counselors". Also on MyGLife we have to update Learning Logs and projects we do have to be uploaded.
     Globaloria has a lot to do with technology programming and concentration. However, we rarely do things-  such as notes- with pen and paper.
     Globaloria happens to be in my top ten classes. I enjoy it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment